13 two-seater cars individually themed as safari jeeps, Kōmbo
just the right heights, speeds, twists and turns for the whole family to
enjoy together. The coaster goes at a top speed of 21 miles per hour
over a 656-foot long track with a maximum height of about 24 feet.
• Requires one ticket per person to
• Riders should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart,
back, or neck problems, motion sickness or any other condition that could be
aggravated by the ride.
• Expectant mothers should not ride.
• Persons who do not meet the minimum height requirement of 38” tall may not
• Children under 47” tall who meet the minimum height requirement must be
accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Persons with disabilities must transfer from wheelchair to ride vehicle in
order to experience this attraction.
• The seating on this ride may prohibit guests of certain body shapes or
sizes from riding.
• Food and beverage items must be finished prior to boarding.
Price: $2.50. Save with combo rides tickets — $15.00 for eight tickets
and $25.00 for 14 tickets.
*Prices subject to change.
Kômbo is a gift of Scott Jones and his sons Benjamin, Andrew and Daniel
through the Scott A. Jones Foundation.
Photo by Jason Wright